If you cannot apply online, you will need to provide the same information obtained in the online process. You will need three documents to complete this process: the Occupational Questionnaire, the scan response form, U.S. Office of Personnel Management Occupational Questionnaire (OPM Form 1203-FX), and a separate document described in item #3. below.
1. Download the scan response form, OPM Form 1203-FX, from http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf.
2. View Occupational Questionnaire. Use this information to guide you in completing the OPM Form 1203-FX. Note that you may be instructed to leave some responses blank on the scan response form.
3. On a separate document, please identify which position(s) on your resume (include title, organization, and employment dates) support any response of "E" ("I am considered an expert in performing this task....").
4. Fax the completed OPM Form 1203-FX, along with your required and supporting documents, to 1-478-757-3144. Your OPM Form 1203-FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
PLEASE NOTE: The numbering on the OPM Form 1203-FX will not match the Occupational Questionnaire. Section 25 of the OPM Form 1203-FX continuously numbers from number one, while the Questionnaire starts each section of questions with number one. When entering your responses please continue regardless of number sequence. This issue has been identified and will be resolved as soon as possible.
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume) is complete, accurate, and submitted by the closing date. Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan.
Faxed documents must be completely transmitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the closing date of the announcement.
A complete Application Package includes the following forms:
1. Resume (please use MM/DD/YYYY format and include hours worked per week for part time and full time work).
2. Responses to the Online Assessment Questionnaire accessed by link in the announcement.
3. Unofficial transcript from an accredited college or university. 4. If claiming veterans' preference, DD214, MEMBER 4 copy which verifies dates of service, type of separation, character of service, authority and reason for separation. If you are a disabled veteran, an SF-15, and the VA letter which provides your overall percentage of disability.
NOTE: Any documents other than those listed above WILL NOT BE USED to evaluate your application and WILL NOT BE FORWARDED to the manager. Please do not send photographs. Failure to send the required documents will result in loss of consideration for this position.
POSITIONS WILL BE FILLED AT ONE OF FOUR RANKS: You will be required to specify the lowest level you wish to be considered for as follows. For additional information refer to the QUALIFICATIONS section.
Assistant Instructor (indicated as level 01)
Instructor (indicated as level 02)
Senior Instructor (indicated as level 03)
Assistant Professor (indicated as level 04)
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel office. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.